Skip to main content

Mother

My mother only has one leg and eye. I hate it really embarrassing. He became the chef at my neighbor's house and sell cakes at my school, to finance the family. One day when I was in grade school, my mother came. I was so embarrassed. Why did he do this? I looked at him with malice and fled. My mother was silent just looking.


The next day at school. "Your mom only has one leg and one eye. ?!?!" Iieeeeee, screamed a friend of mine. I hope my mother disappeared from the face of the earth. I said to mother, "Mom, Why do not you have one leg and one other eye? If she just wanted to make me laugh about, it's better she just die! "My mother did not answer. I feel somewhat uneasy, but at the same time, relieved it was already revealed what he wanted to say so far. Perhaps because my mother did not punish me, but I do not think at all that she felt very hurt because of me.

Night. I woke up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. My mother

was crying, silently, as if she was afraid I would wake up because of it. He looked at me a moment, and then left with a limp leg. Due to what I said earlier, his heart pierced. Even so, I hated my mother who was crying with one leg and eye. So I told myself that I would grow up and be successful.

Then I studied hard, she continues to work to buy me clothes, school books, pay school fees. And finally I graduated and got a college scholarship. I left my mother and went to Jakarta to study engineering. Then I got married. I bought the house. Then I will have a child. Now I'm living happily as a success. I like where I live because it does not make me think of my mother.

Happiness is increasing on and on, when my mother came to my house. What! Who is this?! That's my mom. With looks hot in his face, sweating and panting with legs and eyes only. As if the sky fell on me. Even my children ran terrified, horrified to see my mother who do not form karu-known. I said, "Who are you?! I do not know you! "" How dare you come here and scare my children! \ "" GET OUT OF HERE! NOW! "My mother simply replied softly," Oh, sorry. It seems to me the wrong address, "and he passed with a club foot. Luckily he did not recognize me. I'm really relieved. I do not care anymore. I will be very relieved.

One day, school reunion invitation letter arrived at my home in Jakarta. I lied to my wife that I had no business office. I will go there. After the reunion, I went to the old shack, which I used to call home .. Just curious.

There, I found my mother lying on the cold floor. But I did not shed any tears. There is a piece of paper in his hand. A letter for me. "My son .. I guess my life is long enough .. And I'm not going to go to Jakarta again. But if too much if I want you to see me once? I really miss you. And I was very happy when know you'll come to the reunion. But I decided I did not go to school. For you. And I apologize for embarrassing you only with fisiku disability.

You know, when you're still in the womb the mother had an accident, when the mother was pregnant someone had deliberately crashed into the mother until a broken leg. But fortunately survived mother's womb, the mother finally gave birth to a baby that is amusing you, but dear god only gives you one eye. As a mother, I can not bear to see you grow only with one eye. So I give unto you satuku eye. I'm very proud of you who have seen the whole world for me, ditempatku, with those eyes. I was never angry at all kelakuanmu. When you're mad at me .. I just thought to myself, "That's because he loves me" My son! Oh, my son! "

I  cry as hard and hugged her tightly to apologize, but unfortunately it turns out my mother had a few hours and then died in his solitude.

Be thankful for what you have now compared to what is not shared by millions of others! Take time to pray for your mom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THOUSAND ISLANDS

Hi traveler especially people who like travel to beach and may this place nice place as your next destination for your travel. Thousand islands  is a destination very popular in Jakarta due this place have many islands and have a beautiful beach with white sands. Many island in Thousand Islands such as Bira island, Onrust Island, Pari Island, Tidung Island, Bulat Island etc. Many public transpotation has been provided for reach to thousand island such a busway will deliver until to port Muara Angke or Marina Bay Ancol then continue with take by boat. Most boat will departure from port  at 7 am hence you might arrive in port at 6 am.  Thousand island have clean beach and white sands hence this place nice place for traveler for sun bathing, fishing and diving. At Onrust island traveler will see Dutch heritage fort also enjoy to view sunset at Bira Island. Many local people at thousand island already rent their house also with meal for traveler with low budget . They are very welcome and

CARITA BEACH

Do you like travel to beach? if you love to travel to beach hence you have to list  Anyer as next your destination for travel.   Anyer has many stunning beach  such  as Sambolo beach, Carita beach, Tanjung Lesung Beach. Marbella  beach, Florida Beach. One of the beach has good view is Carita beach at Pandeglang.  Well Carita is the best place for your vacation to leisure with low budget and close to Jakarta   Carita beach from Jakarta around 130 KM and could be via highway Jakarta to Merak. Carita has stunning panorama with white sands l and low waves that combined with views of Mount Krakatau. The facilities at Carita beach are complete such as Banana boat, Snorkeling, snowboarding, diving and other facilities.  There are many inns along the coast or resident's house rented by local people for back packer tourits with low budget. Every morning you can see the fishermen with their wood boat went to beach to find out some fish and many shells along the coast.          Carita Beach  

Rakata Adventure

Traveling one hobby that is fun but can also make us refreshing to know a lot of objects - a tourist attraction. For those who like to be natural attractions , it may not be passed to try an adventure in a tourist attraction " Tamakita Rakata Adventure " which is located in the area Cisaat was founded in 1994.                                                              Denah Rakata    Rakata adventure perhutani is located near a nature adventure tourist attraction , in addition could see the beauty of the sights that were there we too can breathe fresh air that is very rarely found in urban areas . Lodging in Rakata Adventure average built to resemble a house - the house is in rural areas but for those who want to experience sleeping in the open can sleep in a tent - a tent that has been available there     On Rakata Adventure also has a